Chalets and lodges to rent near Albi at a quiet, family-friendly site with heated swimming pool.
Lydie, Alain and their sons Anthony and Nicolas will be delighted to welcome you to the Chalets de Fiolles, a residential holiday park 4* located on a former vineyard, now transformed into a peaceful family-friendly holiday spot, perfect for nature lovers.
The park offers a green oasis near to a fascinating archaeological site, Gaillac and its vineyards, historical walled villages such as Cordes sur Ciel, and Albi and its UNESCO heritage Episcopal City. We ensure that the park is a welcoming, friendly and comfortable place where you can escape from your daily routine, relax and explore.
- open all year round: you can book on a nightly, weekly or monthly basis
- featured in the Routard and Petit Futé tourist guides
- former vineyard on the banks of the River Tarn
- heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness facilities, barbecue, games area, games room, trampolines, riverside, canoes, fishing
- we welcome pets (except from mid-July to mid-August)
- town and village (shops) nearby
- free Wi-Fi throughout the park
- payment by bank card, cheque or bank transfer
- French holiday vouchers (ANCV) accepted