ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT OF A CAMPSITE WITH THE COMFORT OF A HOLIDAY VILLAGE
ON-SITE FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
For family holidays in Gaillac near Albi in Occitania
In a 3 ha park surrounded by trees we offer:
- Outdoor games where your children will have fun in complete safety: swings, 2 trampolines, 2 tables tennis (loan of rackets), a football field, volleyball, badminton, petanque (loan of boules). New playground in 2021.
- Sport : New outdoor fitness area with 5 equipments in 2022.
- A game room with table soccer, chess, library, board games...
- A mini-farm where chickens and ducks will delight the little ones!
Access to the river Tarn where you can :
- Stroll along, a small, steep forest path.
- Fishing : the Tarn is full of big fish (catfish fishing record), if you have a boat, you can embark on the bank at Gaillac (Lido car park). You can leave your boat parked at the campsite.
- Go canoeing, on loan at the campsite in July and August.
Come and relax, chill and recharge your batteries by our swimming pool during your holidays in the Tarn!
A beautifull pool area with trees, with a heated swimming pool and a spa, a stone's throw from Albi in the Tarn.
Children and parents will love this area where we organize varied activities (water games, morning pool, baby pool...). The covered outdoor spa and the heated pool are open from spring to autumn.
After bathing you can enjoy our comfortable sunbeds under the sun or in the shade.
Swimming pool open from 1 May to the end of September.
SPA open from mid-June to mid-September.
Example of entertainment offered in the summer :
Adventure course along the Tarn, petanque tournament, table tennis, football, aquatic awakening, foot reflexology and massage, yoga, pilates, hiking, Olympics, creative/cooking workshops, visit to the henhouse, water gamesl, meal with entertainement (singer, magician...), visit to "les Ruchers de Mathieu" discovering beekeeping in a playful way, the town of Albi in a different way with Nastia and her gourmet walk etc...
We will explain you everything during the welcome drink on Sunday at 7.30 pm
All this in a warm friendly and family atmosphere.
In order to respect other people's tranquillity.
The most important thing is to have a good time together, to have fun, to laugh and to take full advantage of your holiday!
There are so many activities you can do with your family around Gaillac and Alb : tennis, skydiving, tree climbing, bowling visits to animal farms and zoos and also...