Services and facilities...
- Sale of local products, Gaillac wine, small grocery shop.
- Fresh bread and pastries every morning in July and August to order.
- A bar (licence III) open from May to September
- Catering :
- Breakfast, basket brought to the accommodation or on site
- Cassoulet prepared by a caterer from Castelnaudary, in its cassolette, on the spot or brought to your accommodation, all hot and baked in the oven
- Pizzas para llevar o en el momento, congelado, de alta calidad, cocido en un horno de pizza.
- In season, one meal a week, in a friendly atmosphere, with entertainment in July and August.
- A reception with brochures of the must-see places and visits in and around the Tarn (Albi, Cordes sur Ciel, Toulouse...)
- A washing machine and a dryer
- One charcoal barbecue per rental
- Baby kit : cot, chair, changing mat (upon reservation and subject to availability)
- On loan : vacuum cleaner (included in chalets premium), hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Rental : toaster (included in chalets premium and lodges), Nespresso coffee machine, gas plancha
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Campez couvert Cancellation Insurance to head off with total peace of mind!
We will invite you to a Gaillac wine tasting at the Fiolles small market.
Welcome drink every Sunday evening in July and August with a representative of the Tourist Office.
In the village of Montans at 600m (walking by the road or along the river Tarn), you will find a grocery store, a post office.
As well as independent winegrowers we work with, who will invite you to visit their cellars.
Gaillac at 3 km
- All kind of shops, supermarkets (Leclerc 5 mins by car, Intermarché, Lidl, Leader Price, Carrefour City)
- Markets: Tuesday evening and Sunday morning (small fresh market) and the big market on Friday morning.
Albi : market every day except on Mondays
You will find farmers' markets with local produce every day in the surrounding villages...