Services and facilities...
- A small grocery store with local products, Gaillac wines
- Fresh bread and pastries every morning in July and August.
- A reception with brochures of the must-see places and visits in and around the Tarn (Albi, Cordes sur Ciel, Toulouse...)
- A bar (licence III) open from May to September
- Breakfast service, food basket brought to your accommodation
- A washing machine and a dryer
- One charcoal barbecue per rental
- Baby kit : cot, chair (upon reservation and subject to availability)
- On loan : vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- For rent : toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, TV (upon reservation and subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Campez couvert Cancellation Insurance to head off with total peace of mind!
We will invite you to a Gaillac wine tasting at the small market of Fiolles.
Welcome drink every Sunday evening in July and August with a representative of the Tourist Office.
In the village of Montans at 600m (walking by the road or along the river Tarn), you will find a grocery store, a post office.
As well as independent winegrowers we work with, who will invite you to visit their cellars.
Gaillac at 3 km
- All kind of shops, supermarkets (Leclerc 5 mins by car, Intermarché, Lidl, Leader Price, Carrefour City)
- Markets: Tuesday evening and Sunday morning (small fresh market) and the big market on Friday morning.
Albi : market every day except on Mondays
You will find farmers' markets with local produce every day in the surrounding villages...